You can sign up for indie by navigating to the indie website in your web browser. Then, from the indie Home Page, click on the GET STARTED FOR FREE button on the top right corner of your browser.
Once on the Sign Up page, you can sign up using your existing Google account, Facebook account, or manually using your email address.
Sign up using Google:
- For you to sign up for indie using Google, you need to have an existing Google account. To sign up for a Google account, please click here.
- Click on the Sign in with Google button on the top of your screen. You will be redirected to a new browser window that will ask you to log in to your Google account.
- After providing the Google email address, you will be asked to provide the password associated with your Google account.
- Once you have filled out the password, the sign-up window will close, and your indie dashboard will appear where the Sign-Up page was located earlier.
Sign up using Facebook:
- For you to sign up for indie through Facebook, you need to have an existing Facebook account. To sign up for a Facebook account, please click here.
- Click on the Sign in with Facebook button on the top of your screen. You will be redirected to a new browser window that will ask you to log in to your Facebook account.
- Once you have signed in, indie Travel will request access to your name and profile picture. After you allow this access, the sign-up window will close and your personal indie dashboard will appear.
Sign up using Email:
- In order to sign up through email, you will need to have an email address.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address and choose a strong password. Click on I’m not a robot and then Create Account.
- Once you have input all the information above, the Sign Up page will close and your indie Profile Onboarding screen will appear.